The barn lights

Barn lights it should be all set  as you can see this is the amount of  light I'm getting in the barn for the most part with the fluorescents and  again it's enough to walk Barn lights around and get equipment out it's just not quite enough  to work with and this LED will really help me with that the other nice thing with the LED .

When it's really cold the fluorescence take a little bit to warm up these LEDs are like that and they're warmed up  which is pretty sweet so my next step here is just finish up a little bit of minor wiring here and get this ladder down just climb  up here and finish installing here a little bit put a little clip.

On it make sure I got the bezel on it good here for the diffuser and again the big silver  bezel I'm going to leave off because I want this light to be really diffuse again you can see I'm kind of bundled up because February out here and it's cold so there it is lit up I mean that's how  bright it is it's almost an irritating bright to look at but again I don't look at it I just have it above me and it lights.




Up pretty quick so I really like how this is going to open up and light up the front part of this barn where  eventually I'm going to have concrete eventually I'm going to be able to drive in and use this light to work on equipment at this point I'll see if I can maybe shut down some of the other lights in the barn and show you how bright it really is so this is how  bright it is with the fluorescents on as.

you can see it lights up this area pretty nice a lot brighter than it was just a few minutes ago when I was trying to show you the wire up and then I'll see if I can maybe see if I kill some of these lights here and maybe show you  what it looks like in more dark so now this is lit up with just the LED.

On and a by barn with a -foot Lane actually again very bright for just having an LED very simple light to wire up very simple light to hang think the whole thing weighs like maybe pounds see that's how quick it comes on folks  again gets completely dark and then just bang it's on.

I like about these lights and it's a real bright white light which is real easy to work with it's it just a nice light to work on equipment with and if you put this higher up in the Bay you can put the bezel on it and shoot the light more  straight down if you wanted again.

I don't want it that high this is plenty high enough for me so I hope you enjoyed watching this video of it I tried to show you how I installed it again LED lighting in the future especially LED high bay high bay lighting you're going to see in more barns this is just one of  the products that this company.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cannabidiol (CBD oil) and its health benefits

Learn Exactly How We Made Best CBD Oil

Reasons for Popularity of CBD FOR SALE Products